- -Double layer technical fabric, water, and micro drop repellent finish anti-bacterial finish.
- Aerosol filtration efficiency: >95%. Particle filtration efficiency: >94%. Tests carried out according to UNE-EN 13274 standard.
- Comfort: adequate. Facial fit: >96% (fit to nose and mouth). This test has been carried out following the average morphology of the population. It guarantees adequate airtightness against the environmental atmosphere.
- Regulations: UNE-0065:2020; UNE EN 14683
- This face mask maintains its characteristics for a minimum of 30 washes following the recommended washing instructions.
The washing process:
– Do not use bleach, it could affect the characteristics of the fabric.
– Only use bactericidal softener in the last rinse. If not bactericidal, do not use any type of fabric softener. If fabric softener is used, it should be dye-free.
– Only use pre-wash if the fabric has stains or dirt that would set with the washing temperature. Otherwise, pre-washing is not necessary.
– Washing time: 8-10 minutes.
– Washing temperature: to 35ºC.
– Moisturizing detergent.
– pH: slightly alkaline, no more than pH 9.
– Rinse only with water. 3 cycles.
– The detergent used for washing this fabric must be free of optical brightening.
– The spin time will be conditioned by the speed of the washing machine and its K factor.
– A tumble dryer may be used. This process can be carried out at up to 70ºC.
– The tests have been carried out in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 6330:2012 standard.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK:
Miró’s painting-poems combine painted and written elements. This work was built around the first line of an erotic poem, balancing words and signs. The two touching triangles represent a woman in Miró’s language of signs, and the bulbous outline with hairs relates to his usual sign for the female sex. The star appears only as a word, although the ladder alludes to the desire to reach for the stars. This exemplifies Miró’s ability to combine simple imagery with ancient symbolism and make contact with deeply held instincts.