- -Double layer technical fabric, water, and micro drop repellent finish anti-bacterial finish.
- Aerosol filtration efficiency: >95%. Particle filtration efficiency: >94%. Tests carried out according to UNE-EN 13274 standard.
- Comfort: adequate. Facial fit: >96% (fit to nose and mouth). This test has been carried out following the average morphology of the population. It guarantees adequate airtightness against the environmental atmosphere.
- Regulations: UNE-0065:2020; UNE EN 14683
- This face mask maintains its characteristics for a minimum of 30 washes following the recommended washing instructions.
The washing process:
– Do not use bleach, it could affect the characteristics of the fabric.
– Only use bactericidal softener in the last rinse. If not bactericidal, do not use any type of fabric softener. If fabric softener is used, it should be dye-free.
– Only use pre-wash if the fabric has stains or dirt that would set with the washing temperature. Otherwise, pre-washing is not necessary.
– Washing time: 8-10 minutes.
– Washing temperature: to 35ºC.
– Moisturizing detergent.
– pH: slightly alkaline, no more than pH 9.
– Rinse only with water. 3 cycles.
– The detergent used for washing this fabric must be free of optical brightening.
– The spin time will be conditioned by the speed of the washing machine and its K factor.
– A tumble dryer may be used. This process can be carried out at up to 70ºC.
– The tests have been carried out in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 6330:2012 standard.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK:
Miró’s painting-poems combine painted and written elements. This work was built around the first line of an erotic poem, balancing words and signs. The two touching triangles represent a woman in Miró’s language of signs, and the bulbous outline with hairs relates to his usual sign for the female sex. The star appears only as a word, although the ladder alludes to the desire to reach for the stars. This exemplifies Miró’s ability to combine simple imagery with ancient symbolism and make contact with deeply held instincts.
There are no reviews yet.